Saturday, April 14, 2012

TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF THE REST OF OUR ETERNAL LIFE

I have decided to share a very empowering message to start  blogging. There is a Presence and a Power that is always with me 24/7 .This invisible Power has created me for a purpose. Today, my purpose is to write a word of encouragement that may empower, not only me, but anyone that reads this message to take the appropriate positive action to move in the direction of a fabulous idea or dream.  What I know, right now is, that the Spirit of God is using me to make this world a better place and I realize this as the absolute truth.  I am learning, that I am the authority of my own consciousness and what I declare and accept in my life, becomes my experience. So, the affirmation for today is from  the SOM magazine for April 14: I AM 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR MY EXPERIENCE OF LIFE. I CREATE THIS EXPERIENCE USING MY DEEPEST WISDOM AND LOVE.I AM THE ONLY ACTOR IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE. SO BE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment